- Prawn, Squid, Chicken 250g
- Vegetables (Lady’s finger, tomato, sliced mushroom,sliced chili padi) 300g
- Water 600ml
- Peppermint leaves (chopped) (optional)
- 2 limes (juiced) (optional)
- *Amocan Singapore Tomyam Sauce 1pkt (240g)
- *Amocan Hot Paste 1pkt (100g)
Remark: * included in this Amocan pack
Step 1: In a pot, add 1 packet of AMOCAN Singapore Tomyam Paste and stir fry it over gentle heat until it is fragrant.
Step 2: Add 600ml of water, tomatoes, lady’s finger, sliced mushroom, sliced chilli padi, prawns, squid and chicken. Cover pot and simmer for 15 minutes on medium-low heat.
Step 3: Add 1 packet of Amocan Hot Paste in Tomyam Soup and stir well. Cook over medium heat until boil and garnish with peppermint leaves.
Step 4: Take the pot off and add in the lime juice.
Step 5: Serve AMOCAN Singapore Tomyam hot with rice. It’s quick, tasty food at its best.